Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Wit and Wisdom of Teenage Girls...they know,like,EVERYTHING! Like ya know.....

I'm standing in line in a Wet Seal Dept. Store at the Concord Mills Mall of I 85,near the Motor Speedway,Christmas shopping for my wife and daughters.---What the name of this speedway is this month,I dont know,but it is North Carolina's heavenly Mecca for all that is NASCAR. A quick BTW here---NASCAR is NOT a "SPORT,"its a "spectator event." Most race car drivers are ASSHOLES and really dont want to be celebrities,but dont mind getting rich as hell off endorsements,that is if they are the top 5 or 6,7 or 8 drivers that are well known,and win far above the average than the rest.I dont know why the other 30 or so drivers even bother to show up.But anyway,back to the "wit and wisdom of teenage girls." First I would like to apologize to ALL SOCIETY for wearing a pair of broken eyeglasses for a few days until I got another pair,that particular Christmas season. Believe me I was well aware of the fact that they were broken without all you perfect people out there seemed to take note of. Im just so sorry for inconveniencing you all in some way.But IF you all would learn to----"mind your own fucking business,"----and know that I could easily point out your many flaws as well,but dont,this whole world would be a far better place to be. It seems that minding your own business has fell out of fashion these days,and just look around at the results. Contrary to what you might believe,TMZ,MTV,Jackass, and all these "reality" TV shows that humiliate people on a regular basis is created by a bunch immature imbeciles who have extreme mental issues of their own.So it comes as know surprise when the two teenage snots standing behind me made this comment to another----and I quote,"You can tell if someone is poor, because they cant afford laser eye surgery" the other snotbitch sneered. This was in reference to my eyeglasses,which they of course noticed,taped on the side with electrical tape to hold them together. Well of course,by what the snotty teenage bitches said in the standards of what these two twits see on MTV, TMZ and all these shitty "reality shows," they could be seen as having sound wisdom,and being right,even politically correct in some way. I stood there and said nothing....which is shocking. All these little snotnosed princesses need a good dose of humble pie.But Im not holding my breath.Our society seems to worship snot nosed teenage girls,and "debu-celebs" who are pushing 30 but still behave like teenage snotnoses. I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS----point out that BILL GATES wears eyeglasses,a pioneer,philanthropist,business leader,and multibazillionaire,yet he wears eyeglasses. Warren Buffet,same credentials,wears eyeglasses. They have not had the HOT NEW laser eye surgery so they can look "cool" without glasses,because they dont need try to look hot so that some damn boy will find them attractive and might date them,maybe even marry them one day.But then, would these two damn snotnosed teenage hags even know who the hell these two men even are???I doubt it.Most of them have parents who give them money just to get rid of them themselves,keep them out of their hair, so they can pursue their pill popping,drunkened lifestyles themselves. I bet they know who that imbecile Paris Hilton is,I bet they know who that idiot Lindsay Lohan is. I bet they know everything but what the hell they're talkng about. But I said nothing. If this offends you,you are exactly what Im talking about. Next time I WILL point out YOUR flaws. You are warned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment