Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is where I let it out...and it aint pretty.....

There are a few post sites I enjoy going to because they generally keep things on the "cool side" Usually a quick, friendly place where you make a few comments,but nothing heavy or emotionally,or politically controversial.....usually. When I post on these sites,its usually pretty benign. But ALL POST SITES exist to gather info. what people are saying. Its well beyond a conspiracy theory,its what they do. They get an idea for how people feel,and lots of info can,and IS GATHERED from the most benign and trivial of conversations. But when I blog here,I tell exactly what I think without any reservations or attempts to mask any issue. This is where I let it all fly. And its "just my opinion" but usually,if one is insulted or offened,then they are who and what Im blogging about....

No comments:

Post a Comment